Recreational Insurance Coverage Barrie & Simcoe County
If it’s fun in the sun, asphalt, mud, or in the snow; we can help make sure your recreational insurance needs are covered. Recreational vehicles and motorcrafts are expensive, both to buy and to maintain, and you are responsible for those machines and the safety of those around you when in use. Don’t leave yourself and your guests unprotected: let Will Marshall Insurance Brokers help find the best insurance plan for you and your recreational vehicles.
Why Do I Need Recreational Insurance?
Recreational insurance protects you by covering the cost of your recreational vehicle or its repairs in the case of accidental damage, theft, or collision with another vehicle. It’s essential for operating your vehicle safely and confidently, no matter the season.
If you’re planning a boat trip, your current insurance may not cover you as far as you hope to sail. The same goes for if you plan to bring passengers along for a road trip in your RV, or if you and a friend plan to take turns driving. Recreational insurance can be tailored to meet your specific requirements, which means that you can make the most of your time to explore.
Recreational insurance also protects your vehicles when they’re not in use. If a particularly bad winter storm caves in the roof where your jet ski is stored, you won’t have to worry – you’ll be able to repair or replace it in plenty of time to hit the waves by summertime.
Pay Less, Play More
The time you get to spend rolling on the road or jumping waves is time that you cherish. At Will Marshall Insurance, we make sure that you don’t have to pay more to play more. This means we’ll comb through all available insurance policies in Ontario to find you the plan that covers precisely what you need it to for less than you’d expect. If there isn’t a pre-made insurance plan that speaks to you, we’ll help you create your own, customized recreational insurance package.
Getting started is easy, quick, and requires no commitment. Request your free insurance quote today, and one of our brokers will get back to you with a personalized quote. If you like your estimate, let us know – we’ll see what we can do to make it even better.
What Does Recreational Insurance Cover?
Different insurance policies apply to different recreational vehicles, but there are many different situations that can be covered.
- Collision – If you’re rolling through a trail or jetting across the water and you hit another recreational vehicle, your insurance could cover the cost of repairs, as well as any medical costs that arise.
- Injury Liability – If someone falls off your vehicle and gets hurt, your insurance could cover their medical fees.
- Damages – If a rock cracks your headlight or a tree falls on your boat, insurance will take care of all or part of the cost of repairs. This means that you can say goodbye to sweating the small stuff; your recreational insurance will have you covered.
- Theft – If your recreational vehicle is stolen, you could be compensated for its loss.
- Vandalism – If you return to your vehicle and discover that it’s been vandalized, your insurance could cover the cost of cleaning and repairs.
- Emergency Roadside Service – If you break down on the side of the road, your insurance could cover the cost of roadside assistance.
- Accessories – In some cases, your insurance could cover the cost of additional accessories for your vehicle.
What Coverage is Available?
- Liability Coverage
- Miscellaneous equipment
- ATV: All makes and models
- Snowmobiles: All makes and models
- Motorhomes: No supporting business required
- Loss of use/Emergency expenses
- Waiver of depreciation
For free recreational insurance quotes in Barrie, Orillia, or Simcoe County, call Will Marshall Insurance Brokers Ltd. at 705-726-2551. We’re ready to help you find the best recreational insurance policy.
Want to Know More About Recreational Insurance?
Read the latest news about recreational insurance. >>