Recreational Insurance Coverage Barrie & Simcoe County
If it’s fun in sun, asphalt, mud or in the snow; we can help make sure your recreational insurance needs are covered. Recreational vehicles and motorcrafts are expensive and you are responsible for those machines and the safety of those around you when in use; don’t leave yourself unprotected.
Why Do I Need Recreational Insurance?
Recreational insurance protects you by covering the cost of your recreational vehicle or its repairs in the case of accidental damage, theft, or collision with another vehicle. It’s essential for operating your vehicle safely and confidently, no matter the season.
What Does Recreational Insurance Cover?
Different insurance policies apply to different recreational vehicles, but there are many different situations that can be covered.
- Collision – If you’re rolling through a trail or jetting across the water and you hit another recreational vehicle, your insurance could cover the cost of repairs as well as any medical costs that arise.
- Injury Liability – If someone falls off your vehicle and gets hurt, your insurance could cover their medical fees.
- Damages – If a rock cracks your headlight or a tree falls on your boat, insurance will take care of all or part of the cost of repairs.
- Theft – If your recreational vehicles is stolen, you could be compensated for its loss.
- Vandalism – If you return to your vehicle and discover that it’s been vandalized, your insurance could cover the cost of cleaning and repairs.
- Emergency Roadside Service – If you break down on the side of the road, your insurance could cover the cost of roadside assistance.
- Accessories – In some cases, your insurance could cover the cost of additional accessories for your vehicle.
What Coverage is Available?
- Liability Coverage
- Miscellaneous equipment
- ATV: All makes and models
- Snowmobiles: All makes and models
- Motorhomes: No supporting business required
- Loss of use/Emergency expenses
- Waiver of depreciation
For free recreational insurance quotes in Barrie, Orillia or Simcoe County, call Will Marshall Insurance Brokers Ltd. at 705-726-2551. We’re ready to help you find the best recreational insurance policy.
Want to Know More About Recreational Insurance?
Read the latest news about recreational insurance. >>