At Will Marshall Insurance Brokers, our team is what sets us apart from the competition.
Will Marshall Insurance Brokers Ltd. is family-owned and operated, and we place no small amount of value on being forward-thinking. Our team makes all the difference for our clients, which is why we're looking for the best.
Below, you'll find the positions we're currently looking to fill. If you think you'd be a great fit, please review the submission instructions to apply.
Commercial/Farm Insurance Broker
We are a family owned and stable insurance brokerage. We pride ourselves in our professional, supportive, enjoyable work atmosphere. We provide competitive remuneration, benefit packages and bonuses.
We are currently looking for a RIBO Licensed person to join our team looking after the Commercial/Farm clients in the Barrie office. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service, a team player and seeking a role within a challenging and rewarding work environment, then you are a perfect fit for our team. You will thrive in a paperless, progressive environment and enjoy building relationships by providing excellent customer service.
Not sure if you can do Farm Insurance? A farm is a Commercial property with a house on it. If you have any experience with Commercial Insurance or your strength is Property Insurance and you are ambitious and willing to learn, this may be the job for you. There is opportunity with this Career position to step outside the office to meet with our clients and view their operations in person.
- Active RIBO license and in good standing
- 3+ years experience
- Additional designations CAIB, CIP would be helpful
- Experience with Agency Manager system (TAM) -an asset
- Experience with Policy Works an asset
- Self-motivated with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and can problem solve
- Ability to work well with others and support other employee initiatives
- Strong organization skills are of utmost importance
- Salary plus commission
- Health and dental benefits plan
- Tuition paid for higher education (CAIB, CIP)
Job Type: Full-time
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet the criteria and are interested. Thank you.