Protect yourself, your passengers, and your ride with automobile insurance you can count on.
Our staff will work one-on-one with you to provide an effective auto insurance solution.
If you prefer to use e-mail, we will, too. If you have questions, we can answer them. If you want to call in, we’ll answer the phone. If you have to leave a message, we call you back. Your time is important and shouldn’t be spent on hold.
You can’t make a good decision if you are not given options. Let one of our knowledgeable brokers provide their expertise so you can make an informed decision based not only on price but on the best insurance coverage protection that serves you best. Contact our office today – we’re ready to help you find the right automobile insurance.
When you contact Will Marshall Insurance Brokers, you'll get more than a free car insurance quote.
You can expect advocacy, advice, and unsurpassed claims dependability.
Call Will Marshall Insurance today for the facts about automobile insurance.
How Does Auto Insurance Work?
Automotive insurance protects you, your loved ones, and those around you in the event of an accident.
When you purchase auto insurance, you are buying the promise that, in the event of an accident or damage to your vehicle, your insurance provider will cover some or all of those expenses. The amount of coverage you choose for your automotive insurance policy will determine the range of your coverage.
What Types of Damages Would Be Covered?
- Car Theft
- Collision Damage
- Weather Damage
Do I Need Auto Insurance?
The short answer is yes – if you have a car, regardless of whether it is owned, financed, or leased, you are legally required to have a certain amount of coverage provided by automotive insurance. The exact amount is determined based on the province you live in, but it will generally include accident benefits, liability coverage, uninsured automobile coverage, and direct compensation coverage.
In Ontario, if you choose to drive without any auto insurance, your fines could range from $5,000 to $50,000.
How Much Should I Expect to Pay for Auto Insurance?
Your auto insurance policy will be unique to you, which means that how much you pay will also be dependent on your unique circumstances and needs. However, there are some universal factors that are considered when creating your policy and your payment plan.
- The Physical Attributes of Your Vehicle – The make and model of your vehicle, as well as whether it’s been involved in any previous accidents, will affect the different coverage amounts.
- Private or Commercial Use – Are you planning to use your car for your own private use, or is it a company vehicle? The coverage you need will vary depending on your vehicle’s intended purpose.
- Your Place of Residence – Your province of residence, as well as whether you live in a rural or city area, will affect your rates. For example, a car predominantly used in a rural area might have a higher risk of hitting a deer than a car that is rarely driven outside a suburban neighbourhood.
- The Coverage You Want – You can choose the level of coverage you want above and beyond what is required by law. Would you like any charges from a rental car covered while yours is being repaired? Do you want comprehensive roadside assistance in case of emergency?
- How Far You’ll Drive – Do you enjoy cross-country vacations, or do you just need to get to work in the morning? The expected wear-and-tear of your car will be taken into consideration.
- What’s Your Driving Record? – Safe drivers can generally expect to be rewarded with lower insurance rates.
The Will Marshall Automotive Insurance Difference
By contacting Will Marshall Insurance Brokers Ltd., you will receive more than just a free car insurance quote. We will also provide advocacy, advice, and unsurpassed claims dependability.
Our individual car insurance policies are geared towards your individual needs with professional advice. Our staff will work one-on-one with you to provide you with effective and efficient insurance that serves your best interest, both in terms of your safety and your pocketbook.
Each insurance policy holder is assigned a registered Insurance Broker who will provide you with individualized and professional service. Let one of our knowledgeable brokers provide their expertise so you can make an informed decision based not only on price, but on the insurance coverage protection that serves you best.
For your free car insurance quote in Barrie, Orillia or Simcoe County, call Will Marshall Insurance Brokers Ltd. at 705-726-2551 or request yours online.
Independent insurance brokers
Insuring with an independent insurance broker who represents companies that are dependably Canadian, helps make the purchase of your insurance easier. We are proud to offer insurance online for our customers directly through e-mail, or face-to-face at your home, at our office or at your convenience.
Exceptional service, every time
The team at Will Marshall aims to offer each and every client with exceptional service, ensuring all insurance options and/or concerns are addressed and thoroughly explained. We want your experience to be a pleasant one, and we’re confident our customer service and professionalism will provide you with just that.
Are you looking to make a claim?
We offer 24 hours emergency claim numbers.
The Will Marshall Automobile Insurance Difference
Searching for the right automobile insurance can be a stressful job. There are dozens of insurance companies offering even more choices for homeowners.
You can count on Will Marshall Insurance for the information it takes to decide what will work best for you.