Our brokerage has decades of invaluable farm insurance knowledge.
Because Will Marshall spent eleven years at the Simcoe District Co-Op in Barrie he got to know the agriculture industry and the people. Once he became an Insurance Broker it was only natural that he would call upon the farm community that he came to know and love. With four Farm Insurance Markets to choose from Will Marshall Insurance has a wide range of choices for customers.
We offer special rating programs for:
This means lower costs for more coverage from a broker that can help cover you better.
- Blanket Livestock (Named Perils, Extended Named Perils, & Mortality)
- All Risk Machinery Coverage
- Equipment Breakdown
- Business Interruption
- Farm Commercial Liability and Pollution Farm liability (limited 3rd party and 1st part liability)
- Farm coverage is on a Broad Form Property, including snow load where applicable.
Many barns were lost in the 2013-2014 winter because of the heavy snow accumulation. Snow load is a coverage option available on most farm buildings, but it is a coverage that is not always sold. Will Marshall Insurance works hard to review building coverage and limits before a loss, helping to avoid surprises and financial loss.
Grain Handling Facilities:
Coverage is available for risks such as Grain Elevators, Terminals, Feed Mills & Fertilizer Plants.
- Broad form Coverage on Property
- Business Interruption, Equipment Breakdown
- Commercial General Liability
Rural Estate Packages:
This special package is for rural residences up to 100 acres with hobby farm exposure offering a very attractive package, customized to meet your individual needs. Because Farm Insurance is an increasingly specialized “field” fewer brokers are offering this service all together.